Brachiator definition, brachiator meaning
10 letters in word "brachiator": A A B C H I O R R T.
No anagrams for brachiator found in this word list.
More info about brachiator >
- Brachiators are a type of primates mostly from the family Hylobatidae, which includes gibbons. Brachiators use their arms to move from tree ...
- brachiator > dugoruki majmun (KudoZ) English to Serbian translation of brachiator: dugoruki majmun [Zoology]/kudoz/english_to_serbian/zoology/1250326-brachiator.html · Cached pageFlickr: monkeytime | brachiator's Photostreammonkeytime | brachiator's photostream Collections Sets Galleries Tags People Map Archives Favorites Profile. Slideshow. pretty lat/long. Well, do ya, punk?/photos/brachiator · Cached pageDigg - brachiator (brachiator) - — On July 28, 2010, the California Supreme Court declined to review a ... brachiator Santa Monica, CA /brachiator · Cached page10 Famous Monkeys* in Science.Fukuda also sees Brachiator III as a monumental advancement in artificial intelligence. Using a complex vision system an external computer brain, the metal monkey can actually make /2006/12/05/10-famous-monkeys-in-science · Cached pageWhite-handed Gibbon (Hylobates lar)The white-handed gibbon is a true brachiator which means it moves by suspensory behavior (Fleagle, 1988). The brachiation is of a type where the white-handed gibbon throws itself /hylobates_lar.html · Cached pageBalloon Juice » Blog Archive » Turn your good side onBrachiator @ Martin: Ultimately, Apple’s market is going to be content. They know this. The rest of the market is out selling $400 devices on 5% margins and getting no other revenue ...www.balloon-/2010/03/29/turn-your-good-side-on · Cached pageLecture Notes in Computer Science:However, periodicity in all of these models was forced, which makes the method outlined in this paper novel. 2 Brachiator Model The morphology of the brachiator was chosen to best ...ccsl.mae.cornell.edu/papers/GECCO04_Timm.pdf · Cached page · PDF fileBRACHIATION..> What do they call what orangs (and gorillas, for that matter) do when they > swing by their arms from the jungle gyms set up for them in zoos /1995Nov/msg00410.html · Cached pageNotre Dame OpenCourseWareNotre Dame OCW is a free and open digital publication of high-quality educational materials, organized as courses.ocw.nd.edu/anthropology/primate-behavior-old/session-2-primate-taxonomy · Cached pageYouTube - Bubbles.AVI
- Brachiator definition of Brachiator in the Free Online Encyclopedia. brachiate brachiating motion brachiating robot Brachiator brachiolaria brachiopod Brachiopoda brachioradialis Brachiosaurus Brachistochrone brachiumencyclopedia2/Brachiator · Cached pageGorilla Synonyms, Gorilla Antonyms | Synonyms: anthropoid, ape, brachiator, cercopithecoid, chimpanzee, gibbon, gorilla, great ape, hominoid, human, man, monkey, /browse/gorilla · Cached pageI'm stuck with a valuable friend | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Alex Ries - 2D/3D Concept and Illustration News | Bio | Gallery | 3D/Film | Technique | Contact | Links ; Brachiator © Alex Ries 2007/Gallerypages/gal-brach.htm · Cached pageBrachiatorBrachiators are a type of primate mostly from the family Hylobatidae, which includes gibbons. Brachiators use their arms to move from tree branch to tree branch, through a process called brachiation. Their arms are longer than their legs, and are ...Source: FreebaseRelated Searches for brachiator
- Brachiator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Brachiators are a type of primate mostly from the family Hylobatidae, which includes ... Retrieved from "http:///wiki/Brachiator "/wiki/Brachiator · Cached pageBrachiator - definition of Brachiator by the Free Online ...Brachiator brachiators brachiators Brachinus brachio-brachio-brachiocephalic brachiocephalic brachiocephalic arteritis: brachiocephalic arteritis brachiocephalic /Brachiator · Cached pageBrchitorChristopher Filkins of Brachiator here to spread the joy of travelling rings, slacklines, roué Cyr wheels, and other esoteric athletics. This is a journal of our founder's · Cached pageBrachiator | Define Brachiator at –noun an animal that can progress by means of brachiation, as a gibbon. Use brachiator in a Sentence See images of brachiator Search brachiator on the Web Origin: brachiate /browse/brachiator?qsrc=2446 · Cached pagebrachiator - Definition of brachiator at Related Forms: brachiation bra′·chi·a′·tion noun; brachiator bra′·chi·a′·tor /brachiator · Cached page//Brachiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia